Tuesday, July 28, 2009

730

That's my score on the GMAT. After much preparation and leaving my job, this has come as a much needed relief. I am glad it is over although it does mark the beginning of lengthy and tedious applications for the b-schools of my choice. It is also, in a way, a vindication of my leaving my job. Looking back I do not think I could have gotten this score without having left my job. There was too much to handle for me to be able to balance preparing for the GMAT and work at the same time.

Now that that's one more step forward, time for the final two steps - application essays and interviews. Unlike the GMAT, they are not as easily controlled though. I can't study for interviews nor can I effectively determine how the admissions committee of each school will view me. Fingers crossed.

But for now, a sigh of relief is in order. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home