Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dollar Blues

need to make a correction to the earlier post...........to burn 300 calories through horseback riding, u need to do it for an hour not 30mins..........

the relation btwn sex and horseback riding jus cant get any clearer now........

~ . ~

ive come to the conclusion that the net is evil.......or rather, online shops are evil.......either that or im jus weak in the head..........almost nearly plonked out abt US$50 on just 10 pieces of cloth for polishing/buffing my ride with........

i shld just switch off the pc now, lock myself in the wardrobe and sniff on moth balls till i pass out or become brain damaged...........

times like these a phrase comes to mind that my mum often likes to use to describe my dad and myself........
"A fool and his money are soon to part"
that and
"sigh"

~ . ~

as with most colleges/universities, NTU has it's own publication called "The Nanyang Chronicle" which if u swop it round abit u get "The Chronicle of Nanyang"...........think i shall not go any further cos im guessing evry1 shld know where this lameness is heading......

anywayz, in the recent issue, it was reported that NTU is gonna phase out free parking by installing pay systems in all carparks including the open air ones.........this would be completed by 27th May.......

a few words i have for NTU, since im in the NTU students blog ring:
1. more reason for me to quickly graduate and get out this sem...........
2. SIMI LAN?!?!?! (translated: WTF?!?!?!?!?!)

and a few words for the NTU Students' Union:
1. HOI~! you tell me now how? you tell me?!

pardon my crudeness.......first, there was the hostel fee hike.......didnt affect me so i didnt give 2 hoots abt that, then they included the shuttle bus service fee into the fees of all students......not too pleased abt that.......then there was the tuition fee hike........followed by another hike.......then now this........

cmon lah........jus bcos government give us ang bao doesnt mean u step in and suck us leh............

pls pls pls pls let me get out this sem..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home