Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A First For Everything......

ive joined my first blog ranking thingy~!

not the kind who joins this kinda stuff, but got an email today from some guy whom i had thought was a fren that had set up this blog ranking thingy......they have the same name.......only realised that they have different surnames after i had joined........

anywayz, im now obligated to go whore my myself and my blog.........

ive only entered my blogger site since it's easier to work with........and anywayz, i post on both my xanga and blogger sites......

so pple reading both (for wat reason i have no idea, even the colours are the same......or maybe cos im jus so likeable....) jus click on the buttons each time.....after all u just love me so duncha?

Singapore Blog Sites Listing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home