Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Brokeback

to the producers of brokeback mountain and ang lee,

u guyz have absolutely no idea wat an impact u have made on straight heterosexual guys with your new movie.

had the tv on while i was working on my project just a few minutes ago......and i could hear the trailer for some movie about to show on the channel in a few days time........wat i heard, made me wince......this is what i heard.....

Voice-over : They were best friends. Until.......
*bombing sounds*
Voice-over : They fell in love.....
Male voice : I'm in love with you.

the image of heath ledger throwing jake gyllenhaal against a wall and smooching the air out of him started playing itself over and over in my head.........

thankfully this followed next......

Voice-over : With the same woman.

i heaved a sigh of relief and looked up from my work......it was a trailer of Pearl Harbour

i have absolutely nothing against gay love and gays.......i jus dun feel the need to share their physical activities with each other........your movie has jus blown my mind.......to bits....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home