Monday, March 06, 2006

6 Days

on my recent luck....

1. during the past wk, i have watched 2 movies that were nominated for best picture at the oscars, brokeback mountain and munich.........both didnt win........

2. my new ride's number came out in the lottery (i.e. 4D).......i didnt buy.........but for that, J's parents who did buy the number, got me $50 worth of carpark coupons........

~ . ~

the movie thing is kinda unrelated to my luck actually......heck......at times ill like to believe the world turns bcos of me.........

anywayz, brokeback mountain was.........an eye opener.......actually, more like the exact literal opposite.......i have nothing against gay love........really.......im perfectly fine with gays, they are pple afterall, they have feelings and ermm....urges......and fears, likes, dislikes, abilities and stuff.........

BUT i dun think it is necessary for me to share their love making experience IN ANY FORM watsoever.........ohyuk

i have the image of heath ledger ripping off jake gyllenhaal's jeans and boning him from behind burned all the way through my retinas through the back of my head........ohgod

really, despite all my poking making fun of them, im perfectly fine with gay love and i respect them as pple.........

~ . ~

being working on my FYP, and i have 7 days to submission..........and actually looking at the thing, im not sure if it is gonna go down well with my supervisor.......the theories seem to be logically sound........but the actual thing doesnt seem to be working right.........

there goes a large percentage of the marks out the window........

sighz........this is probably the last shot i have at getting a decent honours.........not sure how it's gonna turn out.........gonna keep my fingers crossed.........

~ . ~

one last thing, 6 days to the new F1 season~!!!!! woot~!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home