Sunday, February 19, 2006

D-9 or less

Attended my aunt's 50th bday party yesterday.......was a nice event coordinated by my 18yr old cousin, she called the whole jing gang from frens to family........we surprised her as she was abt to check on her daughter before heading for dinner.......btwn my sis and i, we seldom do this kinda thing, the surprise party stuff and all......so this was our first time - virgins.......anywayz, as at all events, we couldnt help but swop a few remarks abt our aunt and the whole birthday thing in general........

After realising that our cousin is already 18
Sis : I am an old goat.

After realising that our aunt is already 50
Sis I am an old goat

After me telling her she should be an old hag instead of goat cos the latter refers to guyz
Sis : I am an old goat

A day before the party, while brainstorming wat to get for our aunt,
Sis : How about an exercise bike?
Me : Nah, waste money. If she were meant to lose weight, she would have already. Let's get her chocolates.
Sis : Chocolates are too cliche.
Me : Well, it's either we get something to help her lose weight or something to help her gain weight.
*after a while*
Me : Cheongsam? She likes them, and it'll make her think she has lost weight.
Sis : Flowers?
Me : Ok, we'll get something that fits her. Big and loud.

After the party, on our way home
Me : We should have gotten bigger sunflowers.
Sis : Yea, the florist under-estimated her size.

During the party,
Me : I want a 50th bday party too. I'll throw you one, make sure you throw me one too.
Sis : It's ok, I dun want one. y dun you throw a 30th bday party for me?
Me : Nah, it's at the end of this yr. No time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home