Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mixed

so i left office today without my company issued notebook. all the stuff i usually carry with it were dumped in a paper bag i found lying ard in one of the shelves. it might have been the last time i walked through those doors as an employee of the company. and with that, i leave behind my first job.

my feelings are mixed abt it really. partly bcos the pple very have been pretty good to me and to a certain extent, i find it a pity to leave a good bunch of pple. at the same time, i also know that staying longer would not do me any good career-wise and as a person. moving to my new job also marks a new chapter for me. im taking quite a gamble in the new position. it's different from the stuff im used to and good at in the past few years of education and work. the positions are worlds apart. i can only hope it takes me closer towards the career i really want to build.

oh well. fingers crossed. doing this is not new to me, taking mad plunges into a dark abyss is something im quite familiar with. hopefully this time round it pays off.

1 Comments:

Blogger @shLey said...

Gosh, u quit ur job?? What are u working as now??

Anyway, hope u like ur new job!!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home