Friday, November 03, 2006

A Bundle of Joy

first off, straight out of the tech news oven, Microsoft is gonna promote Linux via a partnership with Novell. this is big news pple. very big. very very big.

next, i have a nephew~!

unfortunately/fortunately i dun think any of my family members read this blog, else they would be going,"It's about bloody time."

my sis sent me some pics of her/my new bundle of joy........they are alittle small cos she used a camera phone but i promise ill take more when i go visit this wkend.



yea, the pictures are alittle fuzzy. but u can jus make out the ears, eyes and nose. and i think that's a birth mark on his teeny weeny little behind. cant see if he has all his digits tho. i hope they are all there. ain't he cute?

not sure why his cot looks like a cage. my sis is a little protective. understandbly. first child y'know.

actually, im not sure if i have a niece or nephew. need to check this wkend. was thinking of buying him/her a t-shirt to wear that says,"World's best nephew." but i guess i could jus buy him/her something to chew on since babies jus love put things in their mouths. my sis told me to buy ear plugs, not sure y. maybe she meant ear muffs to keep his/her ears warm.

i am obviously excited if u haven noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home