Thursday, May 11, 2006

Indulgence

ahhhh.......the sweet smell of nua........actually all i can smell right now is vomit from last nite's outing to zouk......

ive come to a few conclusions:
1. ive been out of the partying scene for too long. last night was the first time i had alcohol in probably 5-6mths. a very long time considering beers used to be staple beverage at the end of each wk prior to the past semester.

2. i am an idiot to keep going to zouk mambo. it really isnt much fun if i have to get myself pissed drunk/high jus to enjoy the place. i dun mind a little retro music, but that is WAY too much. the crowd is WAY too young for my liking. except for velvet underground which i had, surprisingly, never set foot in until last nite. not too sure why it took me so long to go visit the place, but heck. would have stayed at velvet longer if not for the main crowd's wanting to head to zouk. so y do i keep going there? cos i have a girlfriend who cant seem to get enuff of it.

3. i am continuously amazed at the things i manage to do even when im drunk. and im referring to things after i get home and jus before i throw myself on the bed to sleep. i can shower, brush my teeth, dry my hair, wash my face, blah blah blah, all in a drunken stupor. so far the only time i have ever missed or don't remember doing all that was the time i passed out hugging the toilet bowl. and even then, i found myself washed up the next morning lying on my bed.

moving on........

completed my FYP presentation on monday.......it was a good feeling. my final piece of work for NTU completed. the presentation was at 8.30am and by 9am it was over and i was driving myself back when i decided to head to Video Ezy for some dvds to watch as well as some macdonald's breakfast to reward myself.

was looking for "Underworld Evolution" so that i could enjoy watching the coolness of vampires fighting werewolves.........but it's not out yet........ended up getting "Hotel Rwanda" and "Crash"..........

fantastic movies, both of them.......very very good........tho i would still prefer watching Kate Beckinsale run around in tight tights.........the 2 shows got me riveted to the screen, but Kate Beckinsale always has me holding my breath at the same time..........

just finished watching "Transamerica" as well........so now im just missing "Capote" before ive done all the shows nominated for Best Picture at the oscars.........but at this point in time, i would say "Crash" really deserves the win.........."Transamerica" was nice, but not fantastic, "Brokeback Mountain" was just.......gay........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home