Sunday, April 30, 2006

Argh

so i have something i need to get off my chest.......it's been buggin me alot but ive jus chosen not to blog abt it cos i doubt many would understand.......

i found out that i could have gotten my dream set of wheels in the first place........

recently found out that the PCD of my car was actually 4x100 when all along i had thought it was 4x114.3.........and none of the list of wheels i had originally wanted had the 4x114.3 PCD..........thus i had no choice but to settle for a set of wheels that i had totally not wanted.......

so since i had thought my car had a 4x114.3 PCD and i had bought a set of wheels which i thought was 4x114.3 PCD as well, then how in the first place did it fit on my car which is actually 4x100?

this set has dual PCD, meaning it has holes for both 4x100 and 4x114.3.........thus when the workshop guys threw the set on, they thought it was mounted on the holes meant for 4x114.3 PCD............

sighz.........and how did i find out my ride is actually 4x100? saw a post in one of the forums where some guy had a similar ride that was released arnd the same period and he had measured the PCD............when i did the same, i found it was really 4x100........and not 4x114.3

now, this poses a big problem........i am now very tempted to go back to the tyre shop and negotiate for a new set........which does not bode well for my wallet and would in turn then set my mod plan back by quite a fair bit.........

how how how?

not to mention im oh-so-tempted to splurge on a new washmitt and drying towels........haiz........i need a windfall......i need a nice big huge windfall........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home