Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kai-ism

The return of Kai-isms! Maybe. For those who have never read my old blogs, Kai-isms are little snippets of philosophies about the going-ons in life which I come up with every now and then. One of the most famous being "If A sees, then B sees. If B sees, then C sees. So, If A sees, C sees." That referred to how a group of guys behave when an attractive girl walks by.

Lately, my brain has dried up on its supply of Kai-isms but last night it miraculously squeezed one out.

"Don't use a butter knife to kill a cow. At least use a steak knife."

This refers to using the right tools to do things. S and I were chatting on the phone about buying a new frying pan when this came up.

It makes no sense to me to use a butter knife to kill a cow. The animal will even laugh at you. Maybe squirt some milk too and you'll get La Vache Qui Rit cheese after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home