Thursday, June 01, 2006

Morning Madness

trying to sell away some of my old polishes and waxes so that i can come up with cash for a new set. a buyer called yesterday enquiring abt how we would carry out a transaction for one bottle of polish i was letting go. and he asked if i would be working today......that got me wondering.........

technically i shld be called a civil servant.......or uncivil servant depending on which way u were to see "Contributor - Unemployment"

~ . ~

I am beside myself with excitement and joy.........just saw the supplement on the PC Show that came with the papers today.........as expected, my target monitor, VA1912WB, is going at S$400~! a S$75 drop in price...........i am soooooo bent on it now..........except........the VX2025WM has a S$120 drop in price putting it at S$679...........

so tempting........yet resist i must..........i can hear that small little voice growing in my head saying, "Resistance is futile..........You cannot resist temptation............Stop resisting........Stop resisting~!............dammit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home