Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It Has Begun

i think im starting to get too comfortable with my current state of doing-nothingness.....i need something to kick start myself again.......else i might just end up wasting my time away and not get a job......

was looking through the list of positions available on the NTU eCareer Fair website.......

there were one or two that caught my eye.........but.......the thought of writing cover letters for each suddenly felt.......tiring..........

wow.......the jadedness has started~!!!

P.S. apologies, im even too lazy to use proper terms. adding 'ness' to everything seems very convenient considering my current state of boredomness..........tho i have no idea y that is so since im feeling lazy and adding 'ness' to 'boredom' seems to contradict that.........so does writing this PS.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home