Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hmmmm.......

just got something interesting in the mail.........a new Shell Escape Elite card......

for those not familiar with the card, it is basically a redemption program created by Shell the petroleum company for sg customers.........we can accumulate points when we make purchases from the petrol kiosks that can in turn be used to redeem gifts in future.......

i was previously on the personal card, now ive been upgraded to the elite card due to my purchasing of 500 litres of petrol over the past 3 consecutive months.......

im having mixed feelings tho despite the additional perks of having an elite card.......

i have had my new ride for 3mths..........and with my old ride, ive never topped 500 litres........any1 catch my drift yet?

okok........i.e. my fuel consumption has gone up..........and with oil prices going up, this is not good........im hoping ill get a job that is easily accessible from an mrt station so i can scrimp on the petrol in future..........$2/litre is really no joke..........

this also only enforces the feelings of loss i have for my old ride..........i miss him/her/it *sniff sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home