Friday, May 26, 2006

Obsessions

lately ive started to lose interest in some of the things ive been recently obsessed with.......

not an new feeling in actual fact, it jus signifies ive pretty much found no new progress with my current.....hobbies......obsessions does have a negative connotation to it at times.......

detailing my ride does not reap as much satisfaction as it has before..........mainly bcos my hands are tied with the lack of funds.........and considering that in future when work starts i will have less time to spend with my ride, i guess the time has come to shelve this hobby until i have the same amt of time, luxury as i do now.........of course it doesnt mean i totally neglect detailing my ride, maintenance is a must......but i probably will not be making extra purchases to experiment with anymore.........so sad.........

been considering going back to some of my past hobbies.........like zhnging my pc, comics......

speaking of my pc, come next friday at the 16th PC Show 2006, i will be getting myself a new monitor~! it's gonna be 19 inches of widescreen luvin~



goodie. can hardly wait~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home