Friday, June 02, 2006

Blah

so im getting extremely bored sitting at home.........and as much as i appreciate the "You're so lucky. You shld enjoy yourself, wait until you start work. blah blah blah." consolations/advice, let me make this very clear - I quite like to work. tho most might not, but i quite like it. it keeps me occupied amongst other reasons. sure, working for the rest of my life might possibly turn me jaded as well, but i really dun think the solution to being less jaded is to keep wishing for the greener pastures on the opposite side of the fence..........

i.e. the solution doesnt lie in stopping work. go figure.

so anywayz, been trying to keep myself occupied.........finished detailing my dad's car today. some pics.

Front


Hood


Left


Rear Left


Roof


Rear Right


now who said light coloured cars cant look good?!

P.S. click for a better pic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home