Thursday, April 13, 2006

Time and Tide

jus came back from today's exam paper.......shld pass i guess.......so another one bites the dust......4 more to go.......bring it on baby.........

anyhow, realised i have pretty much lost track of time.........time is now relative to the intervals between my exam papers.........all i do is jus count the days in between and i know when was/is the last/next paper.........

it was a thought that crossed my mind while working on my paper earlier.........

i realised that i had forgotten the date.......not momentarily......i had totally forgotten which month or which day of the wk today was.........as far as i was concerned, i have another 11 days till the next paper.......

and then i realised i had forgotten that my birthday is in this month.........actually, right now i have absolutely no idea wat the date is today.......and no idea how many days away my birthday is.......only after reading kene's post did i realise i have another 5 days.......

it's gonna be my 25th bday soon and ive absolutely forgotten abt it~!!!

shortfart asked earlier how i wanted to celebrate my bday........and my answer was pretty much nothing.......im pretty much prepared to fore-go everything jus for me to pass these exams.........but i wasnt expecting to forget my birthday..........

i havent missed a single bday so far......evry time when april swings by, i count the days till the big day........so naturally i am pretty sore abt forgetting this year's......thankfully it hasnt passed else i would probably shoot myself in the foot............

or i might jus forget abt it and jus continue living my life, turning into another passion-less singaporean worker........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home