Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sighz......

if i ever become one of those dirty old men who sit by the roadside doing nothing but oogling at girls or reading dirty magazines, i will have 7-11 to thank for it.......

they are still not selling any mr softee~!!!!!

jus got back from a long long walk in search of my mr softee mix or something to cure my itching mouth..........and i come back with a copy of FHM.........

not only do i not cure my itch, i am left contending with salivation issues.....the spotlight is on the winner of FHM's 2006 Girl Next Door contest......i dun usual buy FHM but the cover girl caught my eye, so i thought why not.........

it has begun, my downward spiral to a dirty old man.........sighz........

so anywayz, after a walk to the nearest 7-11 i realised they still do not have any mr softee......leaving the place i thought to myself, or rather my stomach thought,"Feed me." and then it thought,"bak kut teh".

bak kut teh = good shit.............okok, for a stomach to think good shit doesnt really explain things rite now.......bak kut teh = spare ribs soup

so off i went in search of the stall selling bak kut teh further down the road, thinking i would fill my stomach while flipping through my copy of FHM.....i remember they had a sign along the main road.........but after much walking, the sign was nowhere to be found........so, as dejected as i was, i turned around and headed home...........

which leads me to this post........and this situation: no mr softeee, no bak kut teh, a hungry stomach, a copy of FHM and no vaseline........

looks like tonite, it's just gonna be me, myself and my FHM..........ohyes, and my set of notes for 2mrw's exam paper.......sighz........kinda like a very long marriage situation.....menopausal wife on one hand and hot young chick on the other.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home