Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why doesn't it snow in April?

as much as i like the month of april cos it is the mth of my bday, the weather can drive pple crazy........the hot mornings and early afternoons followed by torrential rain in the late afternoons and evenings can drive a person to near insanity either from the fluctuating temperatures or cos he/she has jus washed the car.......

i suffer the effects of both, so u see the reason for my griping......

this past wkend has been the 3rd wkend in a row where i have washed my car only for it to rain and spoil all my hard work the following day.........sighz......

that's jus the car washing, the temperature is driving me up the wall.......and up the weighing scale as well judging by this afternoon's errrr........escapade? the words are not coming to me right now........bloody weather.......

it was blinking hot just after lunch........and i had woken up from a nap sweating buckets.....the bed has this wet patch on it with my body shape.......yep, has.....not had.....decided to go find myself alittle something cool to eat at the nearby 7-11 after much attempts to settle down and study..........but amazingly, they were out of mr softee~! unbelievable.....how could they not sell mr softee in this weather?!?!

determined to get my mr softee, i headed to another branch along frankel avenue........and there wasnt any mr softee either!!! finally settled for a bottle of milk green tea........thought it would be the same as those i had drank in taiwan some years back......."thought" being the operative word here.............

was heading back home when i passed the coffee shop selling frankel avenue's famous wantan mee.......no prizes for guessing wat happened next.......

so to put things very simply:
1. wash car + rain = me crazy
2. hot aftnoon + lunch + nap + no mr softee + lousy drink + good wantan mee = me fat

and i blame it all on this friggin weather........does any1 else see a cause for concern?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home