Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Random

was at a lecture yesterday with The Cuban and Chunky Hunky (formerly known as CRB formerly known as V).........

Chunky Hunky : *to the Cuban* Can you like tell the lecturer, in Punjabi, that we don't understand what in the world he is saying?
The Cuban : I don't speak Punjabi.
Me : Then wat do you speak?
The Cuban : I know how to speak Tamil but even that I not good with also.
Chunky Hunky : Yea. His grandmother can't understand him either.
The Cuban : hahahhahaaa......
Chunky Hunky : She asked him in tamil, "So have you finished NS?" and he replied, "No, I have finished NS."

~ . ~

every once in awhile, we meet someone who reminds us once again, this really indeed is a small world...........

was at Hooters on Saturday nite with some of my camp mates.......and we were being served by a rather attractive waitress who, at first, seemed to have taken a fancy to one of my frens.........such that when she took his order, he was pretty much stammering thru it........

well, turns out that the waitress is also a student at NTU.........not surprising? yea.....but she's in the same class as J is in.........small world.........of course ever since my fren got wind of this piece of news, he's been bugging me to help him ask her out.........

it's a small world after all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home