Friday, January 06, 2006

Chocolate solves everything

was reflecting on the various number of bad ideas/choices ive made over the course of 2005.........and i realise the 2 most biggest no-nos ive done have got to be my choice of an IA company and my choice of FYP.............

in both cases, i made the choices based on watever i thought would be useful to me in future.........i chose to go for the interview at company F&S instead of company T which landed me in company J doing absolutely nothing i wanted to do in the first place and learning nearly close to ziltch in the process except the fact that i am a moron when it comes to making such choices.........

and when it came to the FYP, i had to be a smart ass and go choose a project based on interest instead of practicality..........i could have gone chosen a proj that i would have easily completed in a month but instead chose one that i had thought would provide me a challenge in a new area..........yea, it is a challenge alrite and it is in a new area........BUT IT IS NOT WHERE I WANT TO GO TO...........

and nvm, i learnt a lesson that i had already learnt before.......i am a moron when it comes to making such choices.......bah........

now im stuck trying to complete something that doesnt exercise the side of my brain that i want.........


woe is me *grumble grumble*

in other news, im pleased to announce that i have a new addiction.......this is definitely gonna put more green in those gills of pple reading this........i cant help it if i cant grow fat...........buahahahahhahaa........bite me.......

and the object of my affection this time round is the chocolate truffle cake........specifically from Swiss-Bake...........the cake is absolutely sinful to look at even.........1kg eaten and counting.......

still got another 500g left in the fridge..........ahhhhh......the anticipation........

1 Comments:

Blogger the faithful said...

eh, the cake nice ah??? hm.. got new one from Austria also. will post the link on my blog when the shop is open.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home