Monday, November 07, 2005

Mating Season Day Something

screw it......ive lost track of time already.........woke up this morning think it was still a sunday........

anywayz, it's christmas pple~! HAPPY VESAK DAY~!

today has been a relatively fruitful day on the studying front, and for that, i shall reward myself with some slack time......on top of the slack time ive been having since 5pm........geniuses need to rest their brains k..........after all i have a paper 2mrw........so i shld be conserving my brain cells for it........

and since im rewarding myself, i shld reward all those pple who read my blog too........with 5 more quirks of mine~! pls go ahead, do thank me........here goes....u can save the gratitude till after the post..........

5 more quirks of mine:
1. i always eat with the heap of rice on my plate closest to me........in my family, some how or other the rice always gets heaped nearer to one side of the plate instead of in the middle.......and if the heap of rice is on an edge not directly in front of me, i will turn the plate till it does......

2. i tend to lean towards pictures that are alittle skewed positionally or showing jus part of the object.......i seem to prefer pictures taken with a slanted camera..........i din know this until E pointed it out to me last time..........and i like pictures that only show part of an object instead of the whole object itself, e.g. a side shot of my car showing only one headlight and half a front grille........they jus seem........more interesting to look at.......

3. my calculator is such that the keys are upside down.........got bored during one of the lessons in sec sch.......and decided to take apart my calculator and invert the keys........that was some time in sec 2.......have been using that calculator ever since and altho i have a new one, i only use it when i need to do stuff my old one cant, after which i will revert to the old one.........unfortunately i havent been bored enuf to invert the new one..........

4. i keep a running total of my savings, the amount in my wallet and my debts.....mentally..........so basically i know exactly how much i have that is usable or on credit or how much i owe someone..........well, actually that was before......dun really keep track of it so much now.........getting lazy.........tho if i do start running into the red too badly, i will most prob revert back to it.........

cant think of another one right now.........if i come up wif one more, ill post it.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home