Friday, November 04, 2005

Mating Season Day 1

had an appetizer of a paper today........not a core subject paper, didnt study for it at all, it was open book and.......ill pass........it's in the bag baby.........

altogether now, me so genius

did manage to make a fool of myself in the process tho..........sat at the wrong seat in the exam hall and had to be ushered off by the rightful owner........and think i was too caught up trying to warm myself in the freezing conditions that i absent mindedly brought along his qns paper and answer booklet with me while moving to my seat..........the guy had to chase after me to get it back.........and that wasnt the end of it all..........realised i had left my textbook at his seat only after i had walked the length of the exam hall and sat my butt down...........

a fren who was seated along the way was laffing her butt off seeing me shuffle up and down the place............

geniuses tend to be forgetful and kooky.........

think im not used to having an open book exam.........spent a good few mins at the start working on the paper without remembering i had a textbook with me........

now that's a mark of a genius ok.........who needs a textbook........

now for the next paper.......me so dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home