Thursday, October 27, 2005

Annoying little twerp

i jus realised im not watching much discovery channel cos........martin yan has captured most of my attention..........despite my reluctance..........not to say that i enjoyed watching animals of all shapes and sizes (in more ways than one) humping each other.........but the guy's banter is irritating enuff to warrant a snide remark from my lips every now and then........

i dunno how he's doing in the US........but he doesnt come across as authentic in my books.........

maybe he aint doing that well.......cos he's really relying on alot of his flamboyance to carry the show i.e. his chicken de-boning skills, chopping skills.......which i think any chicken rice stall owner would out do him any time of day.........maybe his dishes arent exactly that good.......

his is one cooking show on tv shown during the lunch hour that doesnt entice my taste buds........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home