Thursday, March 08, 2007

Earth Shattering

i guess i shld follow the papers when it comes to posting on this blog. i shld start with the most impactful, explosive and earth shattering news as my headliner followed by the less important gossipy stuff...........ok......

i bought 2 packets of potato chips the other nite.......for $12..........how's that for shocking news........shock was definitely written all over my face while i was at the payment counter that nite........the cashier lady saw my widened eyes and had only this to say, "Expensive potato chips huh."

in other less earth shattering news, i experienced my first earthquake yesterday. sadly i only felt one of the two that hit. interestingly tho, i missed the first one and was wishing for a second one when it did happen. the feeling was kinda surreal actually........the cubicle partitions were shaking and that was about it. not a full quake, but still my first.

believe me, im not trying to make light of the plight of those in indon where the quake actually happened. but im jus beside myself with joy at finally being able to strike one off my list of "things to do or try"

been feeling a little tina turner-ish lately. tempted to go fluff my hair up and start belting "What's love gotta do, gotta do with it" tho that would be totally aqua-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home