Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY

as promised, another post to celebrate the festive season........

my rash has disappeared, and although ive yet to determine the cause of it i have found that im not allergic to prawns......im quite sure cos if i were, the amount of prawns that i had during lunch today would have put me under quite easily.......

the year of the pig has been pretty..........ok........so far........2 days into it, so there isnt really much to tell.......the 1st day was spent the same as it has been spent year after year........visited my grandma's, then to my babysitter's and that was it.........the rest of the day was spent lazing ard at home........something that ive not done in ages........glad to have had the opportunity to kick off the year of the pig in typical pig fashion.........would this have set the tone for the rest of the year? i hope not.......speaking of the rest of the year, my dad did ask me to translate fortunes for some of the animals in the horoscope.......and the predictions for my sign do not bode well........basically, the fortunes for all my family members were good except for me.........not fair.....but wat the heck.......

the 2nd day, today, started bright and early at J's place........then it was down to my place where my cousins and relatives were gathering...........it seems that as each yeart passes, i grow less involved with the lives of my cousins.......not that i was very much involved in their lives in the first place but this year i hardly exchanged more than 3 sentences with each of them.......maybe the difference in lifestyle? they are all still in school btw.......two are jus abt to enter uni, another is gonne pursue postgraduate studies.....the rest, i forget.........

i dun even remember many of their ages or even that of my grandma's..........like my dad mentioned, men are hopeless at remembering details such as age and stuff...........

the day ended with dinner at my aunt's place with her frens and family..........it's the first time we were having cny dinner with her actually........it was good........

i do have some musings to put down in writing actually.......observations and stuff, but i guess i just lack that little bit more energy to organise my thoughts and put it all into words.........as much as i would like to write it all down, i would like to invest the same time in getting some sleep.........so i guess im gonna just have to leave it all to the next post........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home