Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Grouchy

so ive been down with pharyngitis the past few days. still down with it actually. my throat isnt a pretty sight right now. kinda looks like the hatching room in an Aliens movie. really, i have ulcers on the walls of my throat that would make the queen alien hang her head in shame.

to illustrate my point further, on monday, the doc had only one thing to say after a poke down my mouth - "Ugh".

at the time the ulcers were only on the right side, more sprouted last evening on the left.......it looks like im not gonna be doing much drinking for quite a while.......considering it hurts even for me to drink water..........

sighz.......

on the job hunting front, havent been recieving any offers or interviews recently........it's kinda discouraging to see your peers getting pretty plum jobs while you arent.........then again, they are those who have the better grades........so, cant really complain........

alrite, im not happy, so i shld complain.......this is after all my blog..........

those bastards.........

and the beauty of that above statement, ladies and gentlemen, is that whoever responds to that has jus owned up to being a bastard in my books.........so whoever has jus grad, got a better qualification and a plum job, do what our PM is promoting now, just smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home