Friday, October 14, 2005

Quirks

think i gotta say goodbye to the recent weight loss..........jus had satay and instant noodles for supper........sighz..........

there's this thing going ard the blogs where u r supposed to write abt a certain topic that describess yourself and then find other pple who blog and they have to write abt that topic too.....

so basically, i was tagged by joel........and i have to write abt 5 quirks that i have.........and then find 5 other pple who blog and tag them, and they have to write abt 5 quirks they have.......

so here we go, let's set it in stone, the 5 quirks of mine.......
Quirk 1:
I eat with only a pair of chopsticks. And preferably, pointed chopsticks. Seldom use the spoon, only when it is polite to do so or the rice is wet (i.e. there's some sauce in it). Even when rice is served on a plate.

Quirk 2:
I read the "Life" section of the newspaper from back to front. It started cos they put the tv and cinema schedules at the back and the comic strips too. Now that i seldom follow local tv, the habit has stuck. The other sections of the paper, I read from front to back.

Quirk 3:
I only eat dark chocolate, preferably with 50% or more cocoa in it. Milk chocolate is a no no, except if it's liquer chocolates. I find milk chocolate too sweet. No nuts in my chocolate too. I like my chocolate as it is minus anything except alcohol.

Quirk 4:
I have been known to sleep with my face down in the pillow. Dunno why, but it feels comfortable. Maybe the lack of oxygen helps me get to sleep. Always thought that explained my state of mind today.

Quirk 5:
I can crack my big toe knuckles - sideways. I've got big toes that slant inwards, towards my small toes. Good for wearing pointed shoes, though they dun make any for men. Thankfully. But, yep, I can crack my toe knuckles sideways by pushing my big toes outwards.

too bad im only allowed to write 5, think there are more.........but, heck, i cant think of anymore too.......isnt self discovery so fun?

now im supposed to find 5 others........let's see......dunno many pple that blog tho, so im jus gonna hantam those that i know..........

a smart and interesting blogger ive met on xanga, shld have a fair amout of quirks too - faythxz

my fren from NTU and JC, he seems quirkless, i dunno - imrock

a bloody bike rider, pui :p - p0rnstar

classmate and long time fren from JC, pint sized but definitely no pint sized quirks - kairinu

fren from NTU that i met while temping at some lousy company - haolun

so all u guyz, if u are reading this, have to come up with 5 quirks of yours so that we can all learn more abt each other and get all warm and fuzzy happy family too........awwww......yuk

3 Comments:

Blogger p0rn5tar said...

jajaja dude...u r suppose to go to their blog n tag them one lah.. to tell them list 5 quirks abt them...jajaja n uncle... its p0rn5tar...not p0rnstar

3:35 AM  
Blogger KaiRiNu said...

Can I juz pretend I nvr got to read this section of your blog? It will prob take me awhile to list down my quirks! And yes..I DO have pint-sized quirks ok!!!!=p

9:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey...ur newspaper quirk's similar to mine (oh horror of horrors we have stuff in common)...but didn't start for the same reason :p

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home