Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Randomity

jus a quick update......having lecture now, but it's one that ive already watched online, the prev semester's version that is........

the diet is working, i haven measured my weight yet but my pants are looser.......and to reward myself, i had ice-cream for breakfast and 2 large paus for lunch.........jus finished the 2 paus, so dunno wat's the damage yet..........im still hungry, so maybe that's a good sign.......

depressing news, my car has a scratch.........on the driver door.......the first one on its new coat of paint........not deep, shld be able to polish it off..........still *heart pain*

question: wat izit wif girls and strawberries? izit the colour? the shape? the taste?
my sis loves them, J loves them, she's nutty abt strawberries, several of my frens love strawberries........seems like every girl i know loves strawberries......

i prefer cherries tho :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home