Friday, July 28, 2006

Bah..........Lousy Condom........

2mrw, or rather, today is my convocation...........16yrs of study and it all comes down to this day. another milestone will pass in jus a matter of hours, jus thought ill pen some thoughts......

to start, ive started work. today marking the end of my first wk. and im still adjusting to the lifestyle. young, fresh, willing and eager would be how i think my colleagues percieve me at the moment. the kind that many love to take a nice bite at. at this point, i am thankful my parents gave me the family jewels. think the girls have it harder when it comes to the danger of being "eaten".

ohyes, not to forget my now well trained "dun mess with me" look. im lucky to have pple be alittle more wary abt bossing me ard.

so back to the convocation. one phrase comes to mind, and this goes out to all those who are graduating within this same period, particularly those who have been slogging with me over the past few semesters, "We are champion sperm."

im guessing the reason behind it would be a certain reflection my mother made abt the whole course of my uni education and i quote, "You know, there was a period of time when your dad and I were afraid you wouldn't make it."

oh, the confidence my parents have in me.

but truthfully, there was a period of time when i myself feared that i wouldn't have made it.......graduated on time, that is. i was sure i would graduate, but i was afraid of not being able to do it with my peers.

made it i have, tho i might have gone a slightly different route. ill like to think of it this way, while most of the sperm have wriggled their way through that pin hole in the condom, im that wise-guy (sperm. guy. geddit?) who swam the opposite direction, squeezed his way btwn the skin and the latex, came out the main entrance and swam all the way back up front to meet the rest.

now, all that's left is to swim up to the egg. hopefully i dun try something else new.

i definitely made a few mistakes so far. however, i think i have my parents to thank for when i say i did not let the mistakes ruin my education. they taught me good values/lessons and of course, gave me good genes.

and im guessing, if my parents read this blog/post, they would be proudest not when i am up on the stage later today.

We are Champion sperm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home