Monday, July 17, 2006

Hazy

so i have been mulling over this fact that a few days ago i conjured up in my mind........

having seen how my family dynamics has evolved over these recent years and the way several events have panned out, i have come to the conclusion that since my sis and i consider ourselves mildy autistic (or in simpler terms, something a niggling in the noggin), a few more visits to the playground during our childhoods might have done us much good for the us of today........

reason for my saying this is cos on the one hand im still waiting for my supposed autism caused superhuman powers to manifest themselves while on the other, im sitting outside of myself and shaking my head with my face in my palm.

btw, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is a hoot to watch.

P.S. i know the whole playground thing doesnt quite link to the whole autism thing. but im really just too lazy to explain. nitez pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home