Tuesday, July 04, 2006

And the winner this World Cup is........

the weather is too friggin HOT. ive found that it is life threatening even to jus lie still in one position for too long.........

tonite, or rather tomorrow morning, we enter the final stages of the World Cup........so i believe it is almost time i give my predictions........my predictions often come true in case anyone's wondering........i predicted that greece would win the last euro and they did........and i also predicted that porto would win the previous champions league..........

all these from a person who doesnt watch or play soccer............

so punters reading this, take out your pen and paper..........and ill post my predictions after i see portugal play france on thursday...........like my dad said, portugal is the dark horse this time.......and i didnt have the opportunity to watch deco play yet..........so ill make my choice after that match.........

~ . ~

the danger abt being idle without a job is the possibility of getting too comfortable..........and therein lies the danger of rationalising..........

that of course depends on how we see the rationalising...........

then again, i think im the only one who suffers from this...........

I AM BORED SHITLESS PEOPLE~!!!!

tempted to go out and drain my bank account dry.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home