Monday, September 05, 2005

The Weekend Past

weekend was a great rush.......wanted to post this earlier, but........procrastination has never failed me before and it didnt fail me this time either......

so anywayz, the wkend was a rush........had to do some part-time work to try and pay-off my credit card bill........nothing big, jus some do-cow-do-horse stuff at some events........all for the meager sum of $80.........better than nothing tho........

saturday morning saw the first event at a company's premises........some kinda family day of sorts........

ended up sitting at the registration counter almost falling asleep......was supposed to be in charge of handing out goodie bags to kids........but........some how, they dun really seem to like me much......:(

one of them even came up to me and asked, "why you look like you not happy liddat?"

bloody spawn of evil........ >:(

second event on sunday was more interesting........it was held at Jurong Bird Park so there was more to do and more to see too..........haven been to the bird park for ages, the place has changed so much........it's way better than the zoo........the zoo jus smells bad.........


saw this sign on a large cage......and.....


fooling ard before the guests arrived........that's prob gonna be one of the few pics of myself ill ever post online.........and yes, that's a red t-shirt........the events company t-shirt........not a choice of mine.........

so anywayz, the event went on pretty smoothly........'cept that it started to rain abt 3/4s of the way thru.........

some interesting things did happen tho......

i dunno if it is the right thing to do to be serving KFC in a bird sanctuary........

and i think i might have, in some way, caused a dent in the moulding of a certain 4 or 5 yr old little girl's life......i cursed in front of her......

in my own defense, lemme say it was wholly unintentional.........im tempted to push the blame on the lame clown act that was abt to start on stage when the act of atrocity occurred......but, responsible i am.........so in my own mitigation, ill say that im really really terribly terribly remorseful for my act.........

so wat happened? ill make it short......

girl want water, girl goes to get water at dispenser, me standing at dispenser watching lame-ass clown walk up on stage goes, "Oh fuck.", me realises im not alone and looks down, girl looks up with big brown questioning eyes

me almost goes "oh fuck." once more but instead, "oh shit" comes out

me realises me is a dumb-ass for corrupting little girl's mind twice, little girl doesnt seem to understand watever had happened, mother of little girl walks over, me decides to exit stage right.......

they really shldnt make kids that short, they are a danger to themselves this way........maybe give them wings or something so at least they can fly up to eye lvl........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home