Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Life for just a drag.........

my life for just a drag rite now........

this is so not gonna be a gd start for my blog..........

extremely tempted to walk over to the nearby petrol kiosk and get myself a pack of menthol lights.......

doesnt matter ill get flak from alot of pple.......my life for jus a drag.........

but........something's holding me back.........perhaps pride........haven puffed for almost a yr liao.....dun wan to let it go to waste.......

den again, y not jus puff thru my whole life? doesnt really matter since at the end of it all, i die mah......with smoke or no smoke rising out of my nostrils, it's jus extra show for the pple at my funeral......

pride.........my favourite sin........

vanity comes a close second........

not the point here actually........

so something's bugging me......basically, choices choices choices.......choices regarding work/study, i can make without as much of a flinch or tinge of indecision......

choices abt other things.........ill admit im not that gd at.........

would really love to jus throw all caution to the wind and smoke, drink and party it all away..........that's a choice........and a very tempting one at that........but then.......

my life for jus a drag........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home