Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Inaugural Post

alright......finally, after a month of procrastination, i finally got down to adding something in here......

the links are up........tho not complete........contemplating on whether i shld put in links to all the blogs on my blogroll.........cos if i do, it'll make me look pimp-ish......yes........pimp-ish......

it's not my fault that majority of bloggers are females........the guyz jus dun blog as much or as interestingly........males jus dun interest me........

k lah, it's cos i have a penis........happy? -_-

so im back at blogger........after defecting to xanga for a couple of yrs.........xanga has lost its appeal.........blogger has improved since.........so yay blogger........in case any1's interested in finding out what defined the person i am, the links are at the side bar there ------>

y the vegetarian title........pretty simple actually.....

pple see things differently.......there are those who say Po-TAY-toes, while some say Po-TAH-toes........some, like me, jus enjoy eating them regardless of the pronounciation...... :D

pple interpret things differently, go thru life differently........and this blog is my take on how i percieve this world we all live in........i believe there'll be times when pple wun see eye to eye with me........

u like your fries french, i like em curly........end of the day, if we can enjoy and share our fries, all's cool.........if not, ill appreciate if u dun be too generous in your sharing.........catch my drift?

unlike the previous 2 blogs, hopefully this blog will have more direction........the previous 2 were jus places for me to go flying off-tangent at every point of the curve.........hopefully this time round, ill be more focused and more coherent with my thoughts and musings.........will try to write more seriously too........

note, the operative word here is "hopefully" :D

"Ah?" will prob stay open......and ill post occasionally there too.........jus to satiate my cravings for off-tangentness......... =)

so........here's to a new blog.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home