Saturday, November 26, 2005

Meet The New Me

watched "Love Actually" in the afternoon...........and despite it being the second time watching the show, it still managed to hit a certain spot in me...........guess im a sucker for a christmasy feel good movie full of brit humour........

see, i do have a soft a sensitive side..........im still waiting for some hugs from the ladies.......im waiting......

speaking of soft and sensitive side, J's bought me a polo tee............it's pink..........

cheryl:
zip it

she's been looking around for one for quite awhile.........and up till today i was quite happy for her to continue looking.........until we walked into a Fila boutique and she set her eyes on this baby pink polo tee........

i remember once in JC, during one of my GP lessons, my british GP tutor once mentioned how research has shown that every man will at least have a brush with homosexuality at least once in his life............

when J set her eyes on that polo tee, i knew my reputation as a strictly heterosexual male was gonna come under fire for the rest of my existence.......

the polo tee's still in its plastic bag lying on my bed looking like it's an artifact from some other dimension........courage i need.........hercules completed all those tasks in greek mythology.........ill bet he would rather do them all 10 times over than wear pink.......

told J that she's gonna make my mum real jealous..........cos she's been trying to get me to wear non-black/white/gray colours since god knows when...........

this might be a good thing..........a chance for me to show off my sweet and sensitive side........now, if i can just find myself a baby in a stroller..........

here's a question to the ladies reading this:
would u ladies be more likely to hug a guy in pink?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home